Meet Dr. Dina
Dr. Dina is a Marriage, Family, and Child Therapist and Consciousness Counselor. She has presented nationwide seminars and workshops, written several books and created meditation CDs for couples, individual and mental health professionals. She has also won national acclaim as a human rights advocate.
Dr. Evan is a nationally syndicated columnist for several news magazines and has written on many topics that will be of interest and help to you. Feel free to browse the columns for insights, new tools and unique perspectives that create greater consciousness and more success in life and your relationships. You can send her a message at this link or call her at 602 571-8228 if you don’t find what you need.
Dr. Evan’s Professional Experience and Training
Dina signed up for this planetary school on earth so she could fulfil her purpose by pushing her soul forward, waking up and helping others do the same. She has worked with major stars in the motion picture business, large corporations and thousands of clients and students who have invited her to walk beside them on their path and who taught her everything she knows.
- Has taught metaphysics and consciousness studies for more than 30 years.
- Two PhDs in Psychology-Los Angeles
- A Masters in Human Behavior-Los Angeles
- Thirty years in her successful psychotherapy practice
- Past Director of Education Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
- Adjunct Professor: ASU, Grand Canyon College
- Created Awakening Seminars for consciousness raising groups nationwide
- Breakthrough Seminars for thousands of single people, couples and families creating conscious, successful relationships
- Success Corporate Seminars – motivational seminars for managers and major Corporations including American Express, ASU, Cold Stone Creamery
- Past Executive Director for Director’s Guild and Motion Picture Producers Assn.
- Fasted 37 days on water for the Equal Rights Amendment in 1982
- Speaker and activist for AIDS Funding, Equal Rights and Minority Rights
- A mother of four, a grandmother of six and a great grandmother of seven fantastic human beings who continue to teach her daily.
Be sure to visit our social media and follow us by clicking the icons below.